"We believe every child is unique and the diversity of our students is what makes Enfield Public Schools exceptional.To thrive and excel, all are welcomed, accepted, respected, and supported."District Equity Statement

Athletic, Health Requirements, Immunizations

To view the latest information from the CT State Department of Public Health schedule of immunizations, please click on the links below.  If you have any questions regarding this information, contact your child's school nurse or the nursing supervisor for the Enfield Public Schools.  Thank you. 

If your child has not received the necessary immunizations, you will need to complete one of the attached forms.

Health Assessment Record
For students entering Pre-K, Head Start and Kindergarten programs  and for all new students in K-12 and for mandatory physicals in grades 6 & 10

TB Screening Requirements
New enrollees from out of the State of CT must show proof of TB (Mantoux) testing with the documented result, in addition to the required physical and  immunization records before starting school. 

Tuberculosis Screening Requirements

Medication Requirements for Administration of Medication in School
All forms are required to be signed and stamped by the licensed medical provider.  Parents must sign and provide new, unopened medications or prescription medication to the nurse.  All medication must be brought to the nurse by an adult. Listed below is the required form.  

CT Medication Authorization form to administer medicine in school 

Athletic Requirements

CIAC athletics requires a sports physical yearly. Athletic physicals must have the medical providers signature and stamp with approval noted to play sports. The physical is good for 13 months once on file in the Nurses office.

CIAC/CAS Sports Physical

Updated:  08-25-20